Friday 31 May 2013

Yay. Even more stuffs.

Guess who's gonna fail English for the year?  This chick! Yay!

Oh well.

I has news.  But first, the non-serious stuff.  I finally finished the second page of my comic: here.


Okay.... now for the serious stuff.  Last night, I heard something from a little birdy.  Well... two little birdies.  Wellll..... Two not-so little birdies.  Okay, fine.  Huginn and Muninn felt chatty. 

Now I'm pretty much going to be lazy and copy/paste what I already told people on skype about this.  And then add details.

It's gossip, really. Surprising, coming from those two, but yeah. A lot of the Shadows see me as a poor victim forced to believe terrible things about them and that they can 'fix' me. And then there are those who see me as a traitor and think I should die. But I get info from the first type, little things about what's going on. But.....
Huginn and Muninn were talking some nonsense about 'en avtale med djevelen' which is Norwegian for 'a deal with the devil' (stupid birds are Norse. So freakin hard to speak) they say Darkness is back.


So, what really gets me are these two things:
One- Who would be 'the devil' to a Shadow?
Two- Is Darkness really back?


Also, I got stabbed today and lost a lot of blood.  But I'm okay.  The pain meds kicked in a bit ago.


-Spyre

Oh, and the new icon is a gift from my psychic friend.  It represents me, apparently.  I think it's cool.


1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of one half of a Greek Key.

    A grapevine is both a useful and infuriating thing.

    ReplyDelete