Thursday 23 May 2013

And Back. Probably Permanently.

I bet you guys missed this blue, didn't ya?
It's Ash, and to be honest, I am pissed.  The base got attacked last night, and Aporia let me loose for some reason.  Bad choice on her part.

I've kinda occupied myself with art lately, though I found Blitz.  I love that staff.  Seriously.  Aporia was avoiding me most of today.  For good reason too.  I wanted to kill her.  Still do, actually.


She made Bleak and Shade trust her.  Our two weakest personalities.  She got them to trust her and then she took them.  I have no idea where they are, and that is one of the very few reasons that bitch is alive. 

I gave her a taste of her own medicine, though.  Dropped her mute ass into the pit, and you have no idea how fucking satisfying it was to hear her dislocate her shoulder when she hit the ground.  I think I'll not give her any food and water for a while.  See how she likes it.
I can't replicate the emotional damage she did, but I can sure as hell mimic the physical. 

Any Suggestions?

-Ash


Also, I started a comic.  Feel free to read it.  There will be lots of skittles jokes and blatant references to you guys on later pages.  I made that this morning.  Because I actually got tired of drawing mutilated Aporias.

16 comments:

  1. Good to see Aporia getting hers. Does this mean the game is won?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I have any say in it, hell yes.
      Of course, I also want the kill the bitch in the most painful way possible, but I'm holding out on that to find out where she fucking took Bleak and Shade.

      -Ash

      Delete
  2. Shame, I was looking forward to see how her game turned out. Oh well, if this is how things will be, I shall not dwell on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know safe and OK. And you've probably just saved me from a long painful death from boredom. I'll definitely read your comic. Hope you stay safe and find Bleak and Shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT SURE WHO YOU ARE, BUT IT SEEMS OTHERS ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOU, SO HELLO THERE, NICE TO SEE YOU, AS FOR TORTURE, THE INTERNET IS YOUR FRIEND, BY USING THIS ARCANE AND ANCIENT TOOL I HAVE GLEAMED THAT THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET HAVE MANY SENSITIVE NERVE ENDINGS, AND THEREFORE HURT LIKE A FUCK TRUMPET WHEN STRUCK WITH A SOLID OBJECT. WELL THEN GOOD LUCK

    ~THE MOST HELPFUL JUAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..............WHY THANK YOU FOR THE CAPS ATTACK! IT REALLY IS HELPFUL!

      But seriously, thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

      -Ash

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you're back, but I'm kinda sad, Aporia was going to be a fun one to toy with.

    And about Bleak and Shade, I send you my luck and well wishes.

    - Lylia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is your pathetic little blog? Fitting for a psycho bitch such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm a psycho bitch, then? Thanks, I'm glad you think so.

      -Ash

      Delete
    2. If you're a psycho bitch, then Nick is a zombie, and I shall be a sociopathic llama named Carl.

      Oh, the adventures we shall have.

      -Rose

      Delete
    3. Llama: Where are the other lifeboats?
      CARL: Whoa! You won the prize, I didn't even notice that.
      Llama: Where are the other lifeboats, Carl?
      CARL: Looking at the trajectory of the moon and the sun, probably at the bottom of the ocean. I bit lots of holes in them.
      Llama: CARL!
      CARL: I have a problem. I have a serious problem.
      Llama: You are just, terrible today!
      CARL: Shhh! D'you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness.
      Llama: That's the sound of people drowning Carl.
      CARL: That is what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

      Delete
    4. Llamas with Hats: probably the strangest videos that I've ever watched.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Me too...
      And, don't worry about Lore, I talked to her.

      -Spyre

      Delete