Tuesday 28 May 2013

Life, Grades, and Prophecies

Because seriously, those are obviously the three top things going on right now.

One: Life. I'm back home, and I'm grounded. Fun, huh? Also very confusing.
I've been gone what, two, maybe three weeks? They didn't even notice. I popped in the other day using the Path to check on my sisters, and the next thing I know, my dad's ranting at me for not doing the dishes. It was very, very, VERY confusing.


Two: Grades. I haven't been at school, and while nobody seems to have noticed, none of my homework was turned in. So guess who's failing three classes? That's right, this chick. Yay.

Three: Prophecies. Because I seriously need to be in a crapload of them. I mean, honestly. Is it not enough that there is a crazy-ass god living in my head now too? It's getting crowded in here! (long story, I will explain eventually)

But, on my last post, an anon posted this:

Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock. The clock runs down. As it nears the end: a tragedy will befall all. "Death is the news!" Will be shouted. One will fall. One will die. One will disappear. One will take the blame. And one will seek revenge. Revenge for all.

It's my understanding that Kendra, Med, Sanna, and Carter also got this. So the five of us are apparently along for this joyous ride. Now, to be honest, I'm not overly enthused by this. At all.


-Ash

-------
Edit: I went in and made it blue because the black was depressing me.

18 comments:

  1. Yikes. What are we in for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the words of general Ackbar, It's a trap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's who, I wonder?

    I can't help feeling in this world saying "tragedy with fall!" is like pointing out the window and saying "the sun's going to come up!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it just made me giggle and go "Silence will fall"

      And I have suspiscions about who might be who, but I'm not anywhere near certain enough to state them.

      Delete
  4. Sanna or Carter = take the blame
    Spyre or Kendra = disappear
    Med or Carter or Kendra = die
    Spyre or Med or Carter = seek revenge
    Spyre or Sanna = fall

    And that's my opinion. Keep in mind that while I'm good at interpretation, I'm not the crazy person that came up with this prophecy.

    -R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently seeking revenge.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, not really the revenge type. I mean, I like these people well enough, but they haven't made their way into my circle of closer-than-family people. So I guess that puts me at fall or disappear.

      .....is it too much to ask for disappear?

      -Ash

      Delete
  5. Sorry for what I did to "your man" I still want to play a game with him though so next time I will get him and I wont fail our game -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck you, Aporia. Fuck. You.

      -Ash

      Delete
    2. There will be time for that later darling but for now I am going to watch "your man" untill I can get him again -A

      Delete
  6. Wait, they posted on other blogs, too? Great. Here I was hoping that it was only a prank or something. Do you honestly think it's an actual prophecy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it was, too. But then Kendra mentioned that it had popped up on hers, so....

      And, sadly, the chances of it being real are pretty high. Just because shit like this happens. A lot. Usually just to me, though.

      -Ash

      Delete
    2. That's the problem with prophecy. There's no way of telling whether it is one until it comes true. Prophets ahead of the game will generally make their predictions vague enough that it's almost certain it will come true or be interpreted to have come true. This ambiguity also makes them useless for actual attempts at preventing the event in question, since it's exact nature and time of occuring is unknown. It's a racket.

      Of course, mixing the supernatural and time travel into the equation makes things awkward.

      Delete
    3. So, let me get this straight: you think that something's going to happen? Without a doubt?

      Delete
    4. Pretty much, yeah. Though it might not. No really way to know. I just happen to know that when I'm involved in prophecies, bad things happen.

      -Ash

      Delete
    5. May I ask who you think is who?

      Delete
    6. I could be wrong, but I do doubt that I, personally, will fall or attempt to get revenge for you lot. The tiny little optimist in me also says I won't die. So I'd either take the blame or disappear.
      Frankly, I doubt you or Med would die.
      As for falling, I really hate fo say it, seeing as she's a friend, but Kendra or maybe possibly Sanna. Again, you and Med don't seem to fit that.

      So, yeah. Make of it what you will.

      -Ash

      -Ash

      Delete
    7. Understandable, I guess time will tell. I personally think I'll end up with blame. I've always had crappy luck. I'm just going to sit here, and hope that it's only a prank.

      Delete