Wednesday 8 May 2013

family matters

I'm going to keep this as short as possible. Mostly because I don't want to write it and partially because I'm in the middle of raiding a Shadow base and my pet proxy is bleeding all over the place. 

But that's not too important, I'll talk about that later.

I went home. Partially to get my stuff and mostly to check on my family. Apparently I do not/ never have existed. My family can't even fucking SEE me. I tried talking to them and they fucking walked right past me. I picked my little sister up and held her in front of my face and she acted like nothing was happening. Family pictures that I KNOW I was in are still there, but I'M NOT FUCKING IN THEM.
My room was the same as I'd left it, but it was like the door wasn't even there to them. It.... it sucked, and it hurts. And I am scared as hell. I don't.... the people I love the most can't even see me..... I just...

Shit. We got company and Roman's still bleeding. I can't stop it and writing this post was probably a stupid ass mistake. I'll post later, if I'm still alive.

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment