Sunday 5 May 2013

fuckninhg harte texchnologyo

ittr diues leik realkly fasdft.
umm... sorry
gonna try to type better.  Just gonna take longer which means shorter post.  expect abbreviations and cut off stuff.

woke up in hotel yesterday in san antonio.  was stabbed already.  'pparently stitched myself up. hurts.  guy attacked me in hotel.  clawed the shit out of his face.  tied him to a bed.  with power cords.  sucks, i know.  tech died b/c no power.  went and stole more power cords and pain meds.  guy stabbed me again.  fun.  tortured guy for a few hours.  didn't find anything out. guy has no tongue. don't trust him enough to let him write.  typing hurts. imma go sleep.  might maybe get on skype. idk.

-spyre

5 comments:

  1. Kicked him in the nuts for you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. arra.cairn is skype name.
      add me. spelling may suck atm.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I am gonna add you

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete