Monday 20 May 2013

Spyre- Online

Okay. It's me, don't worry. 
I have two hours online. Aporia's watching so I can't really say too much, and she could always just delete this post if I let too much info out.

I'm okay. Severe emotional trauma and a broken arm, but okay.

Guys, she isn't human. Whatever she is, she's dangerous. Really dangerous. She knows where it hurts and she hits there, hard. I'll be okay. Ignore the videos, I'm trying so hard to be strong. You have to beat her. If you don't beat her, she'll kill me. I know she will.

-Spyre

5 comments:

  1. What isn't dangerous? Sprye, I know you don't really know me, but good luck. We're all doing everything we can, and keep strong. I know you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We *will* win, Sprye. We're not going to leave you in the lurch. Keep holding on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so she isn't human. That adds so much more possibilities to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still here, still fighting.

    -R

    ReplyDelete