Thursday 2 May 2013

Rant and and Introduction

This here is Ash
And I'm Beth.  Pleasure.
This ought to be interesting.  I'll introduce Beth later.  After a short tirade about something.  And you know who you are that I be centering this at.


Here's the thing.  I AM A LOREMASTER.  Yeah, most of the time I am weak, naive, innocent, and very, VERY unobservant.  HOWEVER. The only reason that is so is because I choose to forget for times the full strength I have.  I am more than just a LoreMaster.  I am the second most powerful LoreMaster in the world.  My memory of my powers comes back at random, often causing me to completely break free of anything altering my mental state.  Suffice to say that I am PISSED.  There is only one person that I care about that way, and as much as I like you, it IS. NOT. YOU.

I don't care if that seems very blunt and cruel. It's how I feel and you actually altering my mental state pisses me off to no end. Do not do that to me again or I will show you how much a LoreMaster can fuck you up mentally.  You think you're insane now?  I will lock you in the darkest corner of the mental plane until you are so fucking broken that you're scared of rabbits.  Okay?  My head is off limits, stay the fuck away from it.

On another note, I should seem abnormally confident and immune to anything that might normally send me into a raging depression.  Welcome to the high side of the bipolar disorder.  None of you have EVER seen me like this.  Mostly because I've been on the low side of it for about a year now with minor lapses.  I don't need protection right now.  Anything tries to come after me now, they're getting their sense of reality screwed up big time. 

Imma let Beth take over now.

.......Welcome the the 'Ash is maniacally happy and very sadistic' phase of the cycle.  It shall be so much fun.

Anyway, I'm Bethany.  Beth for short.  I get to actually introduce myself because I'm.... a special case.  While I am indeed stuck in this lovely head, I don't actually belong here.  Ashley dearest found me wandering around the mental plane.  She may call me a new personality, but I'm not.  I can't.... 'Learn' the memories.  They aren't mine and I frankly can't share in them.  I'm a different person.  My favorite color is green (as you can see) rather than blue and I am a hell of a lot less insane than the rest of these people.  I'm actually surprisingly normal.  I'm a runner.  Or.... I was.  I kinda died and got 'lost' in the mental plane.  I'm lucky as hell they found me.  So... I can't remember anything.  About being alive.  I just know that my name is Bethany.  If... if there's any chance you can help me.... well.... I'd really appreciate it.




-Beth
-And Ash

4 comments:

  1. Who are you talking to in particular, Ash, and how can I help, Beth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A certain someone who fucked up my head and who will die if they try it again. He'll know that it's him when he reads it.

    -Ash

    I was hoping someone would know me or something. All I really remember is that I was a runner, had long brown hair and green eyes, was 16, and liked the color green. And that I died. That.... I remember that....

    -Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm. I met a Beth with long brown hair once. People joked that we were sisters, and then we never met again. That Beth was a little kid, though, and I was only a few years older, so that's pretty much all I remember.

      I don't know if she had green eyes, or liked the colour green, or even what name Beth was short for; I'd guessed Elizabeth, but I had no idea really. That girl could be one of any number of Beths with brown hair, and not necessarily you.

      That all said, I will keep a lookout for the description given. If I find anything matching it, I'll let you know.

      Delete
  3. When I meet him, I'm not sure if I'll slap him or hug him. Possibly both.

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete