Friday 17 May 2013

And the Games Begin

Oh the fun that shall be had. The rules are simple, I try to get into your head, and you try not
to lose. 
I will give you until Sunday to prepare yourselves. Sunday, however, the games will truly begin. And I will pick apart your mind until one of two things happens; you break, or you grow stronger.

I will take your flaws, your weaknesses, and show them to you. How you react to it is up to you, and it determines the end of the game.

If I win, you will be broken, shattered, and will have no hope left. If I lose, you will be stronger than when this all began. 

Shall we play?
~Aporia

6 comments:

  1. Sunday? Glad it's so soon. I wonder who will win, and who will lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tch, you wouldn't be the first to do that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better then you have tried and failed. So hit me with your best shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will lose. Against all of us. We are much stronger than we appear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >: D I know who I am. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete