Monday 20 May 2013

A Gift For Strider

Oh, I've taken note of how he hasn't said a word.  I've even let the girl know about that.  She's positive that he's planning to kill me at this very moment.  He probably is.  This won't help.

You see, I made a deal with Dorian.  I make Strider's girl scream, I get to know more about Strider. 
Sadly, the girl doesn't really scream and this was the best I could manage. It's a shame to hear her like this, she has such a beautiful voice. 

Here is your gift, Strider.


I'll be feeding her as well.  Also due to Dorian.  So thank him for that much.


I've learned something about the girl.  Screaming really isn't her reaction to pain.  Even the worst of pains would cause her to do that.  Even when she's being crushed internally, the only reaction on the surface will be to whimper and cry.  To hear her beg for help shows just how much I hurt her, and you have no idea how much I loved that. 


As for what I told her?  Well, that is between her and I, isn't it?



~Aporia

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah, so I finally hear from you?
      She's still crying, so you know.

      ~Aporia

      Delete
    2. I'm having too much fun with her for that, dear. She's so strong, yet so easy to break.

      ~Aporia

      Delete
    3. let her go or I'll hunt you down and Kill you

      Delete
    4. Killing me will be much harder than you imagine. It's happened only once before, and by one much stronger than yourself.

      ~Aporia

      Delete
    5. You should accept the fact that the girl you love is trapped and broken and that you will most likely never speak to her again. And on the off chance that you do, she will not be capable of any emotion but pain

      ~Aporia

      Delete
    6. Hmm... I've reconsidered. You may speak to her if you get on skype. I am giving her time with her friends and loved ones. Do hurry.

      ~Aporia

      Delete
  2. Who are you playing this game with, hmm? Her or us? I'm almost getting impatient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you fail to understand. I hit people where it hurts. Her pain hurts Strider. His game has begun. Worry not, yours will come soon.

      ~Aporia

      Delete
    2. Ah, I see the point. Well, then.

      Delete
    3. Would you like to be next? That can be arranged.

      ~Aporia

      Delete
    4. If it's not too far out of your busy schedule.

      Delete
    5. Very well. We shall begin in the morrow.

      ~Aporia

      Delete
  3. Guys! I talked to Spyre! She's okay-ish! And I'm in the process of figuring out where Aporia is hiding her.

    -R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grave only grows deeper.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys, it's me. I'm fine. Aporia just made me get off for a bit because she had to go somewhere.

    -Spyre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, now I look like an idiot. Glad to hear that you're fine!

      Delete
    2. I only have two hours. I'm not even close to free

      -Spyre

      Delete
    3. Who exactly is Aporia? Or is that something that you can't answer?

      Delete
    4. I...... I should put this in a post while I have time. I don't know what exactly she is, but.... She's not human.

      -Spyre

      Delete
  6. Aporia, I may not be at my best, but if there's any chance for me to help save Spyre, I'm taking it. Bring on your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come on Aporia. Your being extremely slow at this game. I'm ready for my turn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One person at a time, dear. And today is Med's turn. Shall I put you on the schedule for tomorrow?

      ~Aporia

      Delete