Thursday 25 April 2013

Update

Because I'm an idiot and forget to mention important things.

First off, we have anoter newcomer to our wonderful world of Mindlandia.  That's not really what we call it.  We actually call it Ark.  So nyehh. 
New chick is named.... drumroll please........



SCHATTEN



Which is German for shadow, for all of you peeps that don't speak German.  She's actually SOCIAL.  That's really weird.  Like, really weird.  Anyways...  Schatten was 'born' when dad (*coughcough* Strider) linked souls with us.  I think she actually thinks of him as her dad, but I really haven't gotten around to talking to her all that much.  As sociable as she is, she seems to really like spending time with Nerene.

OH YEAH.

Nerene is our formerly nameless personality that we kept forgetting about because she's always off swimming or something.  Crazy.  She actually beat all of us in a bet about Schatten, since she bet that the next personality to pop up would be sociable and NOT completely crazy.  So she's going to pretty much have a lifetime supply of waffles and pancakes now.  (BECAUSE WE BET WAFFLES AND PANCAKES INSTEAD OF MONEY)

Also, dad nearly got himself killed today via giant Rail spike in a training accident.  Fortunately, he's okay. 


Alsoalso, I am drawing at this very moment, I shall get your pictures to you ASAP.

-Joan

1 comment:

  1. My, my. Whatever did the Skull Seeker do this time? It certainly was not Rose's fault. After all, I don't think you can add a person on Google more than once.

    -Thorn

    ReplyDelete