Wednesday 24 April 2013

Freedom

I'm.... me again. You have no idea how much of a relief that is. And it's all thanks to Strider. 
He linked his soul with mine, which is admittedly kinda weird. But it made me a Seeker, apparently. I'm also apparently the first person in 3000 years to share souls with a Seeker. So that's interesting. I have been dubbed the Cloaked Seeker. 

Now I need to go deshadowify this blog and make it more me. Ooh! I drew another picture. It's mah new id pic too. I'll post it when I get home. Damn school wifi won't let me.

Rose, sorry about that last post. I'm fine now.


-Spyre

5 comments:

  1. About damn time! Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been like... Two or three days for you.

      -Spyre

      Delete
    2. Maybe....but not for you. You had me worried....

      Delete
    3. Yeah...... It was about a month or so on my end. But I'm fine now. You can stop worrying. Force Strider to take his meds for me, kay?

      -Spyre

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, O Cloaked One.

    ReplyDelete