Sunday 28 April 2013

Someone needs to punch Strider for me.

Just not until he's better.  Don't punch him before then, that would be bad.

Dad... (Strider.  Get used to me calling him that.)
He's in the hospital, as you guys should know if you read his blog.  He got hurt in a training accident, and his heart is now failing.  He wasn't very specific about the whole thing. 

From what I understand, He got hurt in a training accident.  Later, something happened in which Farran gave in to Nameless and broke Aveline's neck as well as stabbed her.  Seven times.  He also apparently stabbed dad.
Dad ended up having to go to the hospital.  Aveline probably needs to as well, but she's being hunted or something.  I didn't get details on that. 

The situation is really bad.  Dad is dying.  Despite how I strictly forbade him from doing so. 




Not only that.... but....
He told us he could bring back some of the personalities that died in the war.  He lied about what it would do to him.  They're back... but he's hurt.  I don't know how badly....

I... I really don't know what to do.....

But I guess I have people to introduce....


Reye- Joan's twin- acts like Joan
Denn- ..........he's a guy..........
Myth- she really liked learning about myths and legends and such
Seele- the soul aspect of the Protectorate.  It's finally complete.  Yay.
Bastet- crazy, delusional personality who honestly believes that she's the reincarnation of the Egytian goddess bearing the same name.
Yvaine- stuck up girly girl.  But very sweet.
Saithe- she's creepy. 'Nuff said.
Narissa- mostly kept to herself.  Kept running all sorts of weird chemistry and science experiments.  Kinda very crazy.  But fun.
Wissen- (that is German, so the W sounds like a V.)- she's a lot like Eis.  Those two are going to love each other.



So that brings our total number up to.... twenty-four.  Yeah, it is a bit crowded up here, isn't it?  Fortunately, you'll almost never hear from some of us.  Several of us are rather reclusive.



-Spyre

3 comments:

  1. If I could be there in person, I'd punch him. For now I'll have to settle for yelling at the screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's about what I've been doing the past few days.

      -Spyre

      Delete
  2. I'd punch him, but he's bigger than me. :(

    ReplyDelete