Wednesday 24 April 2013

Confliction

It's cold.  So very cold.  You have no idea how cold it is.  I stopped taking the pills.  Supposed to take them every three hours.  Cold.  Scared.  I want them back, Rose.  Send them back. You don't know the side effects of going off those.  I've been taking them for a month.  Just... let me wean myself off of them slowly.  Start by taking them every six hours.... then nine.... Please, Rose.  Nonononononono Rose don't listen to her.  She's not me.  She's my shadow.  She doesn't know me she doesn't hear me.  Can't see me can't see me.  We don't need them.  No, not anymore.  Don't need them.  I'm scared.  Darkness will be angry.  She'll hurt my family.  Scaredscaredscaredscaredscared.
GIVE THEM BACK.  THIS IS NOT GOOD.  I JUST NEED ONE MORE.  ONE MORE.  BIG SISTER KNOWS.  SHE CAN GIVE ME MORE IF I ASK.  SEND ONE PILL BACK.  JUST ONE.

-Spyre
she isn't me isn't me

7 comments:

  1. She isn't you! I can help you but you need to let me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strider has a plan. Just gotta wait. Oh look.... Bleeding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the state he's in I'm not sure how much I would trust a plan of his

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still hasn't taken his meds?
      ......he says he wants to link souls with me. It'll apparently make me a Seeker or something. Take care of him. I'll be fine once the bleeding stops. I think.

      -Spyre

      Delete
    2. That won't do any good then it will be slendys influence your dealing with. I can use sanctuary....

      Delete
  4. Um...I've got the pill bottle. Corr gave it to me. But...now Huginn is being a bit... aggressive.

    What the heck do I do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just get rid of them, Rose. I don't care how, but those things just need to disappear. Watch out for Huginn, he has a bit of a.... history.

    -Spyre

    ReplyDelete