Thursday 25 April 2013

Need something to take my mind off of shit.

Okay, I just got into a huge fight with my last friend at school. She hates me now and I'm alone. Makes me want to go to California more and more every day. And I actually might, now that I can use the Path. 

Anyways, I'm kinda bored, and I'm actually in a drawing mood. I'd love to draw you guys something, if you want. (And you you comment on here again, Andrew, I WILL take the Path to California and kick your ass.) 

Anyhow, comment if you want me to draw you something.

-Spyre

18 comments:

  1. Ooh... That could be fun. Though I do require a reference picture to work. Which means you would have to send me one. Prolly on skype or over email or something.

    -Spyre

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're taking requests for drawing people... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I just need a reference pic and I can get right to it.

      -Spyre

      Delete
    2. I'll email it now. :)

      Delete
  3. I would ask you to draw me... but my face is nothing special and the reference pic of my face would probably be too scary to look at anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does everyone have issues with their looks?o_O
      I'm an artist, everything is beautiful to me.

      -Spyre

      Delete
    2. Could I just email you the pic?

      Delete
    3. Yeah, of course ^^

      -Spyre

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. How about a fox? I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. The fox is actually my spirit animal. And it has been way too long since I've drawn one, so I'll get on that.

      -Ash

      Delete
    2. Here's your fox, Roy. Sorry it isn't shaded.... I still have to figure out fur in digital...
      http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/117/1/e/for_roy_by_dragonfyre73-d63943r.jpg

      -Joan

      Delete
    3. I love it! Very well drawn. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Could you try to draw Daniel? You know, the character from dA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. I has lots of stuffs to draw now ^^

      -Ash

      Delete