Monday 15 July 2013

I need to talk

Honestly, I've been thinking about quiting with the blog. The shit that's happening to me is mostly stuff that's shockingly normal. I mean, you guys are our there, fighting Father, falling in love (I STILL SHIP SKYE/TORI), and doing all sorts of other stuff.

Me? I'm a defunct Seeker who is recovering from one hell of a beating and is under constant watch of her boyfriend, barely allowed to go outside.

My side is still bleeding, and I don't know if it will ever stop. The nerve endings in my torso are shot. I'm useless.

Look, I..... I'm tired, okay? Just... So tired.

16 comments:

  1. Stop shipping real people!

    And have you made sure to bandage it tightly? And clean it? Are you a hemophiliac? Sorry for all the questions, I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will continue shipping real people for so long as it is adorable (in other words: stop being cute, or learn to deal with it)

      I have it bandaged tightly, and I changed the bandages and peroxide the hell out of it like three times a day. No, I'm not a hemophiliac, but I do have a bad habit of tearing the stitches, and I'm not entirely certain how the skin graft thing is supposed to be treated.

      Delete
    2. I'm not cute.

      I'm not either actually. Well, when it doubt burn it shut? The fuck if I know.

      Delete
  2. I'd hardly call a Seeker normal. : )

    Heal up. Then kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not normal, but fairly useless. -_-

      I'm working on it. Though I may not be allowed to kick ass what with Mr Overprotective here.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to have escaped this new shipping craze. But I can still poke fun at Tori and Skye. NYEHEHEHE.

    We're all here to keep you entertained!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, apparently poking fun at two people who are JUST FRIENDS is extremely gratifying.

      Delete
    2. You know, the more you deny it.....

      Delete
    3. Ash and I can't hear you over these SHIPS that are sailing! I MEAN THE FOG HORNS ARE JUST SO LOUD!

      Delete
    4. We can't load those gifs. The internetz on the SHIPS is just not equipped for it.

      Delete