Wednesday 31 July 2013

A little taste of freedom

Well, Strider stepped out to the store to go buy some things.  I promised I wouldn't go anywhere, but I grabbed my computer and Pathed down to a cafe about four or five hours from my house. I feel terrible about it, but I needed to get away for a bit without someone following me.  That's where I've been maybe twenty minutes or so now.  The coffee here is amazing.    

The only thing that concerns me is that the place is almost completely empty, and the woman at the counter kinda reminds me of a Shadow I used to knhyare;uoia;h a;;ua afshd;u


I was told that this would be considerably harder than this.  You'll not see Der Schlüssel again anytime soon.  Glancing over her previous words, I can't help but laugh.  It's such a surprise she didn't recognize me, though I will admit it was not often she saw me outside of my Raven form.  I was her handler, you see.  She was going to be amazing.  My lady Darkness had such plans for her.  With luck, these can still be fulfilled.  I shall be bringing this computer of hers with me.  I do not often have the entertainment of speaking to you pitiful humans.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm, can't say I'm surprised. -- Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I'm not human. Can I, by chance interest you in any deals of any kind? -- Jack

      Delete
  2. Dammit.

    When I find you...Oh, I'll make you wish you were never born.

    I convinced Ash to stop taking the pills once. I'll do it again, Darkness be damned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the time you see her again, it will be long too late. Did you forget? Ten minutes in your world is a week in the Dark. Do some math.

      Delete
    2. How long will you be keeping her? -- Jack

      Delete
    3. She has been in our world just over two years. I am certain you would be interested to know that it took her approximately 5.93 weeks to break. An hour in your time.
      We will keep her as long as we wish to. My lady darkness has plans for her, you see.

      Delete
  3. I have a violent allergent reaction to being called pitiful, which mainly consists of kicking the nearest thing. Sorry, coffee table, you will be missed.

    It's also indirectly a method of insulting yourself, as whatever hybrid you are now, you are of human stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bird, dear. I was a bird before I met my lady, and I identify myself as a bird even now.

      I'm dreadfully sorry for your coffee table.

      Delete
  4. Calling humans pitiful? Oh, how ORIGINAL, you know you are such a special little snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merely stating my opinion, my dear. It matters not to me how many others share it.

      Delete