Sunday 6 October 2013

Long Time No Post

Howdy!
I'm Tex, the newest addition to Arke, as well as the most awesome.  I'll be postin' here from now on, seein' as Ash an' them signed me on up to post here once a week.  Just some o' them life updates an' stuff.

Nothin' much's been goin' on.  Erin's been messin' around with Astrid some an' Strider's bein' a pain, but all else besides everythin's good.  We ain't been postin' as Arke is gettin' crazy huge an' everythin's been outa place lately.  But we got it all up an' this is my new job.  Blog poster.  Cool, huh?

15 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Tex. I'm Carter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice ta meetcha too. I've heard lotsa 'bout ya.

      Delete
    2. Yep. Them high'r ups talk 'bout ya lots.

      Delete
    3. Well, then. Not sure what to think of that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ain't you th' one we were suppose' ta kill? Ah well, howdy there. Nice ta meetcha too.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Howdy! Yer that cool 'un I've heard 'bout.

      Delete
    2. Ha, I'm not that cool, but thank you. Are you from Texas? Do you have the accent?

      Delete
    3. Yep! Well, we're all from good ole' Texas, but I'm 'pparently th' only one with th' accent.

      Delete
  4. *blink* More personalities. Well, that's bound to make things harder. Do you lot just pop up? Out of like no where? Like one day just BAM and you're born? For no specific reason?

    Oh, names Skye by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's uss'ally somethin' traumatic that makes us pop on up.

      Delete