Monday 24 June 2013

Still Alive

And yeah, I do have the song from Portal stuck in my head now.  If I did my job right, you should too.  Deal with it.

I escaped the hospital, only to be taken to a different one.  I seriously think this one is in the Path.  I'm not sure, but I'm healing a hell of a lot faster here.  I'm really not doing all that well and ROSE I'M SO SORRY FOR THE BLOODY COUCH!!!  I would have cleaned it up if I weren't bleeding to death. 

On a side note, I'm really worried.  I got several comments on my blog from beccamicheleskittles. 

I.... recognize the user picture.  If I'm right, which I really hope I'm not, I know her.  I won't say too much until I'm sure, but it looks like a close friend of mine from Civil Air Patrol.  If she went proxy, then I'm stabbing a tree.  And from her profile...... ugh, this looks bad. 


Sorry if you were looking forward to seeing the videos that shall begin being posted upon my death.  You'll have to wait another two weeks to see them, provided I'm not alive to postpone it again.

-Spyre

4 comments:

  1. OMG YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!! YAY!!! But anyway.... honey I had that song stuck in my head a long time ago so this is nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're alive. The place that you're in, does it seem to give off a sense of safety? Or happiness, almost making you wish you'd never leave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost. Kinda a tad bored, got nothing to do but draw, but that's okay. Tad worried, though, seeing as Strider's kinda working for Father again. I love him, but this could be some sort of recruitment thing...

      -Spyre

      Delete
    2. The third 'place' that I had been in after the whole Jack rescuing me gave off a feeling of safety. It also healed. You may be in a similar part. Either way, stay safe.

      Delete